Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nausea



I'm starting this post with some pictures that Keely took. She has really taken an interest in photography! In the picture with the horses she has them lined up according to size. I am also a favorite subject for her to photograph.


In other news, the nausea kicked in on Friday. I guess I won't be avoiding morning sickness this time around. Sigh. It is true that every pregnancy is different. With this one I actually feel worse in the evenings. Anyway, we have our first ultrasound on Monday January 19. We will be posting on that tomorrow! The Pregnancy Resource Center was VERY helpful. However, it seems when one problem is solved another rears it's head. I just looked up information on the Family Medical Leave Act to see when I would be eligible for maternity leave. I have discovered that one must work full time for a year to be eligible for this. This means that if I get a job as a new graduate, I could be fired when I take time off to have the baby and recover. Keep in mind that this maternity leave is not paid, FMLA only gives you the right to retain your job.





This is a picture of Keely and Maira under my desk around Christmas time. I thought it was cute, so I included it.


No comments:

Post a Comment